Monday, March 2, 2009

March Snow

The first day of March started off with a lot of snow coming down, starting around 6 pm. Then our power went out around 10:30 pm for about 3 hours. It is nice to have a snow day at home . . . Scott's work was closed along with all the school districts in the area, and I decided to take the day off and work from home. I didn't want to drive in this snowy mess! Scott, Ethan, and Caleb went out to enjoy some of the snowy fun earlier this morning. I was being a homebody and not wanting to venture out in the cold . . . hence no pictures of Scott with the boys, because he was the one taking the pictures! Sorry, Scott! :-( The snow is really beautiful, but it would be great if this was the last winter weather we had. I seem to get the "winter blues" a lot more now when it stays cold out for so long. I am really ready for warmer, spring like weather. Here are some pictures of the fun the boys had out in the snow!





No comments :

Post a Comment