Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sing Praise Song

Video Take 1 -


Video Take 2 -
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Video Take 3 -





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I realized I never posted this video from last week.  The boys and I were singing this song to Veggie Tales Sunday Morning Songs at the top of our lungs in the car on the way home from church last week.  I wanted to get it on video, because Caleb especially, is always so shy about singing.  Above you can see all three takes of the video, and they were kind of tired of it by the end, hence Ethan's closed eyes during the song, etc.  . . . but despite hearing my voice mostly, hopefully you can still hear the boys' voices behind mine.  It makes my heart happy to hear them singing praises to our God!

1 comment :