Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some Recent Moments

Since this blog is called "Blog Worthy Moments," I thought of sharing some of my recent moments I want to remember that are on my mind currently, however random they may be.

1. I love how interested Caleb is in "Land Before Time" things lately. He loves the shows, playing with dinosaurs, and imagining to be a dinosaur himself. Today and last night, he roared at everyone he passed and told them about "Sharktooth" (which is really Sharptooth). Everyone thought he was cute!

2. I love how Ethan asks me each morning whether I get to pick him up from school that day. On the three days a week that I get to, he gets such a huge smile on his face knowing that.

3. I love how Ethan and Caleb are starting to have little conversations all to themselves lately. They are playing together more and interacting like little boys, instead of a big boy and a toddler. The other night they were telling jokes to each other, and they were cracking each other up, even though the other didn't have a clue why the other's joke was funny! (Of course, their joke punch lines are still in the eye of the teller in these cases! Ha ha!)

4. I'm really liking Yoga and Walking for my workouts lately. I think running was burning me out. My life is already busy and hectic enough, and it is nice to slow down and breath. I used to think Yoga wasn't "hard" enough, but I like having the time to just focus on relaxing myself and getting all stretched out and destressed. I think this will be my winter workout plan.

5. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and I love him so much for so many reasons. He just knows me and what I need at any particular time. I love seeing the relationship he's developing every day with his sons and how he makes sure to give them the time they need and want with him every single day, even when he has other responsibilities pulling on him.

1 comment :

  1. This was fun to read - and makes me think yoga might be something I need to try.

    ReplyDelete