Thursday, April 1, 2010

If you come to our house . . .

 . . . it probably won't look like it does in the pictures below.  But I had to document that it really could be this clean in every room of the house all at the same time!



If you wonder why I haven't posted in a few weeks, this is why!  We've been cleaning, painting, updating, de-cluttering for the past few weeks in order to try to get a good appraisal value for our house.  We are not moving, but just refinancing at a lower interest rate.  We've been in this house since it was built in 2001 and I still love it just as much as when we moved in!  There are times it feels too small, but when it is all cleaned out and de-cluttered, it's amazing how much bigger it seems.  We will probably be here for much longer, so it's nice that we've been able to complete a lot of much needed updates.  And I have to say I am very, very proud of my husband and thankful for my Mom during this renovation process.  Scott worked hard every night after work until midnight just about for the last 3 weeks, and I know he is worn out!  My Mom did touch up paint work all over the house, re-painted our bathroom, stained the inside of our fence, and much, much more I can't even count!  My job during the whole process?  Take care of the boys and keep them out of the way of the workers!  :-) Oh, and the thing I am most excited about? I might be able to actually park my van in the garage!!! Yay!!!! The appraiser came tonight, so I guess we'll find out soon what it appraised for! I took the pictures before life got back to normal with a 3 year old and 6 year old. The appraiser asked me if our house was always this clean, and I had to laugh. I told him I had a 3 year old and 6 year old and that explained it all!

No comments :

Post a Comment