Monday, July 26, 2010

Ohio Weekend Trip

Two weekends ago, the boys and I made a trip to Ohio with my Mom and Dad to visit my Grandma Watson.  I didn't know when else I'd get a chance to see her once school starts for the boys, and it had already been over a year since the last time I'd seen her.  Although the 10 hours in the car each way was very tiring on this pregnant mommy, we made it!  Of course we wished that Scott could've joined us too, but he didn't have enough vacation time to take a long weekend.  While we were there, we fit a lot in.  We visited with some friends who have two granddaughters that Ethan and Caleb got to enjoy playing soccer with, golf, and riding on a four wheeler with!  We also got to attend the Watson family reunion out at Tuscora Park, and the boys enjoyed all the rides.  Ethan surprised me with all the ones he wanted to ride and was not afraid of!  Roller coaster, swings, ferris wheel, merry go round, etc.  It was a fun weekend, and I'm glad that we ended up going!  Here are a lot of pictures from our trip.

No comments :

Post a Comment