Sunday, September 5, 2010

10th Anniversary Weekend Trip to Charleston

We went to Charleston, SC over Labor Day Weekend to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Although our actual anniversary was on July 1st, we planned our special trip over the long weekend. Scott proposed to me back on Nov. 6th, 1999, so it was neat to go back for a weekend, just us to celebrate!

We love to eat at great restaurants in Charleston!


On the dock at Battery Park, view from where Scott proposed to me

Looking out at the new bridge that was built several years ago . . . it wasn't there when Scott proposed to me

Eating at A.W. Shucks . . . Scott with his exotic seafood steampot for 1 meal

Me with my non-exotic, traditional chicken fingers, fries, & hushpuppies

Drove out to Isle of Palms beach after dinner to walk on the beach

Me, 18 weeks pregnant . . . 10 years of marriage, 2 kids, and 1 on the way!

My cute hubby

Us at Isle of Palms beach . . . we are still happy 10 years later!  :-)  Hard to believe it's been that long!  I pray for many more great years together!


No comments :

Post a Comment