Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Surfside Beach Vacation

We are so happy to be on vacation at Surfside Beach. We will be here
for a week. Mama and Papa Brisken are also with us. It is really nice
to vacation together. We have help with the kids and of course the
kids LOVE all the time with their grandparents for a whole week! Our
first full day here we went to the beach for a couple hours. Alaina
seemed to think the sand was interesting on her toes, Caleb enjoyed
racing against the waves, and Ethan looked like a professional boogie
board surfer out on the waves.
The second day here, we already needed a recovery day inside and just
stayed around the condo, only leaving once to eat dinner. It's amazing
how much energy it takes to get 3 kids and all our stuff to the beach
itself. The place we are staying at is about 10 blocks off the beach
too, so we have to bring everything we might possibly need since we
can't easily go back to the house by walking. I think tomorrow Alaina
will stay back at the house and have some fun one on one time with
Mama and Papa while we take the boys to the beach.
Also, we don't have internet access here so I can't easily post
pictures or entries on the blog. I had hoped to catch up on a lot of
my picture organizing and back ups while here, but that's ok. Thank
goodness for my new iPhone that I got for my birthday which has made
this post possible today! :) Until next time when I can post more
pictures, here's a great family one that my mother in law got of all
of us at the beach yesterday.

No comments :

Post a Comment