Sunday, December 4, 2011

November's Already Come and Gone

Time goes faster and faster and faster . . . I can't seem to keep up lately with blogging.  November has already come and gone, and the Christmas season is in full swing already.  It's hard for me to even remember all that we did during the month.  Early in November Alaina and I took a girls trip up to Baltimore, Maryland to attend my sister, Megan's baby shower.  She is expecting her first, a baby boy due December 31st.  It was a lot of fun spending time with my sisters and mom.

 Another exciting thing is that we had Alaina dedicated at church.  It was so nice that both of her grandparents got to be there for her special day.  And it was so fun to dress her up in her pretty purple dress and flower headband.

Then we took a Thanksgiving trip to Williamsburg, Virginia to visit with my family.  We enjoyed four straight days with our family, which was so fun and doesn't happen nearly enough.  We went on walks back behind my parents' house and the golf course in their neighborhood, only to find a huge dirt hill that the boys just loved to climb up.   
Caleb and Ethan also enjoyed finding and collecting golf balls that golfers had hit off the golf course.
Playing football with Daddy and Uncle Mike was also a huge hit during the weekend!
 We finished the weekend off with a trip to see Santa.  We got this picture in before Alaina started crying once she realized she was with someone strange she didn't know.
 Serena and Wendy with Santa.
All the grandkids.  

And now, onto December!  Until I have another moment to blog again  . . .


1 comment :

  1. Hey Jill! Sorry I don't comment enough. I am home resting and I just read up on all your recent posts. It's great to read back over what you guys were up to over the last couple of months. Great pictures with your new camera! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete