Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just around the house

It's been hard to get back in our routine after the holiday break . . . at least it has been for me.  We have Wednesday nights at church where Scott and I teach mission friends and I help with 5 year old choir, but other than that, our evenings are pretty uneventful around the house.  I really like the time to just hang out with our family and not have to rush off to sports practice or other commitments.  The kids were having some fun in the ever popular clothes baskets one night:

Alaina has been having fun  crawling around with her sippy cup hanging out of her mouth.  I'm not sure if she's got the hang of getting any liquid out of it, but she sure does like to chew on it!


Even though we've been enjoying our evenings in at home, I am ready for Spring and for it to stay light out later.  How much longer do we have?  I think a while . . .

No comments :

Post a Comment