Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Moving Blog Again!

Happy Thanksgiving!  
We had a great time visiting my parents' house in Williamsburg, VA over Thanksgiving with all of our family. I have lots of pictures to share, but I am still going through them all, so this is a sneak peek of one of my favorites.  PLUS, Google is telling me I have no more picture room and have to upgrade my storage to continue posting pictures on my account!?  I've had this blog since 2006 and I guess it's finally filled up!  But I don't want to delete any of the pictures, and I don't want to pay for storage. SO . . . I guess for now until I can figure something else out, I'm moving my blog back to my shutterfly share site, www.briskenbunch.shutterfly.com  Check out my new blogs there for now!  

No comments :

Post a Comment