Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back again!

I'm back again on blogger! I figured out how to delete tons of duplicate photos I had in google to free up some more space, I think. But since I've switched back and forth several times already between here and my shutterfly site, it could and probably will happen again. But ... I am just so attached to this blog. I love looking back over my family's history and I like the easy blogger app that I am now using to type this post on my NEW iPad! I got my iPad for Christmas and I just love it. I hardly ever get out my laptop anymore.

So what's been going on with us? Well we made it through the stomach bug hitting us all in one way or another over Christmas break. It was so strange. We would think we were over it for a day and a half and then it would happen again. It was especially hard on Caleb and Alaina who seemed to be passing it back and forth and took the longest to get over. But in the midst of it all we still managed to have a good Christmas with our family and my parents, parents in laws, and my sisters and their families who visited between Christmas and New Year's.

(The only problem with using this app is that I can't type below each picture to caption it. Just have to type the post, then add the pictures below.)

Enjoy the pictures below of our family's fun over Christmas!































No comments :

Post a Comment