Thursday, February 14, 2013

Memories and Favorites

So I got my iPad for Christmas that I wanted and I absolutely love it!  However, I hardly ever open up my regular laptop now. So I use apps and the iPad browser to post things on this blog, on my shutterfly site, and to upload pictures etc. I love the convenience of it, but I feel a bit unorganized because its out of my regular routine of things, and different than my normal routine of picture organization on my computer. But for now, it does allow me to get things uploaded and posted a bit faster when I'm in the mood or have the time to do it.

I've also had some fun with making different collages with different picture apps, and doing some picture editing right from my iPad. Of course it's not real advanced picture editing, but it will do for memories and favorite pictures on my blog. Here are some of my favorite memories and favorite pictures from the past few weeks, just having fun with my iPad.




























No comments :

Post a Comment