Friday, July 18, 2008

Last Day of Swimming Lessons

I realized I never updated my blog on Ethan's progress through the end of swimming lessons. I tried to upload the videos again, but they are taking forever and keep getting stuck. So, I am posting some of the still shots from the beginning of the videos that were taken on Ethan's last day of swimming lessons. He came such a long way in only 2 weeks of lessons. We are so grateful to his swimming teacher, Miss Melanie, for teaching him. He learned to float on his back all by himself, glide off the steps with his head in the water, jump in off the side and turn around and swim back to the side, jump in off the side and flip over on his back to float, and dive under water to get things that were on the bottom of the pool. I'm sure there may have been other things, but that is a majority of what he learned. He is obviously no longer afraid to put his head under, and he even jumped in off of a diving board at a friend's pool! Maybe sometime, I'll get these videos to work better and post them as videos then, so everyone can see how much he's progressed!






Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment