Friday, October 24, 2008

Glasses are Ordered!



We ordered glasses for the boys this past Wednesday. They should be in hopefully by the end of next week, but I still wanted to go ahead and post a picture of Ethan and Caleb in the glasses we picked out for them. As you can see, Ethan is thrilled to be wearing them! Caleb, on the other hand, was crying and screaming most of the time while trying them on. You can see a tear on his face in this picture. I hope it won't be so hard to get Caleb to wear his, but I have a feeling it could be a challenge. Don't they look cute though?

3 comments :

  1. oh my gosh jill they look so cute! that little tear on caleb's face with his little pouty face...awww! I miss you guys. Wish I could see you all before Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute! I bet Caleb will come around quickly. He'll just have to get used to them.

    ReplyDelete