Sunday, June 7, 2009

Swim Lessons - Videos of Caleb

These are videos of Caleb on the 2nd Day, 3rd Day, and 5th Day of swim lessons so far. He is practicing swimming on his stomach. I may have posted them backwards, but I think you can tell which one was when he first started . . . head out of the water. And by the last one, he has his head in the water and is actually moving his legs and arms a little on his own! There are a lot more I would love to share, but it's looking like I'll have to devote a lot more time than I have tonight to getting these to upload. I can't believe it takes this long on a cable internet connection and with how short these clips are. Does anyone out there have any better/faster ideas for uploading videos? Let me know! I have some to share of Ethan too . . . but those will be on another day. Enjoy seeing little swimmer Caleb!

No comments :

Post a Comment