Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

We gathered in Williamsburg, VA at my parents' house for Thanksgiving weekend this year.  Since my sister, Stacy, is due with her second baby girl Dec. 24th, and I'm due Feb. 7th, my side of our family getting together at Christmas time is not possible this year.  Ethan and Caleb had a fun time playing with their cousin, Wendy.
  They also got a special treat to go swimming in the winter time at the indoor pool in my parents' neighborhood.


Tonight after dinner, we hunted down Santa Clause at the Yankee Candle store, and Ethan and Caleb got to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.  This was the first year they have been interested in going to see Santa.  Although they didn't want to sit on his lap, they did each talk to him and said afterward that it was great!



Here are a few more pics from the weekend.
 Me and Scott
 Ethan, Me, Baby Girl, Scott, Caleb
 Zach, Wendy, & Stacy
Mike & Megan
 The two preggo sisters - due dates 6 weeks apart
 
3 sisters - Stacy, Megan, Me

1 comment :

  1. Jill it was so good to see you and your wonderful kids . my girls just loved them and I loved seeing in person all the changes you have made on the house ect. also you look awesome for a preg lady who is 36weeks!! wow not long now. I hope we will see you again and until then tell the boys my girls will be keeping up with the blog
    love victoria

    ReplyDelete