Monday, December 22, 2014

New babies! Nephew & Niece!

We added 2 new babies to the family this Fall/Winter!  
My sister, Megan and her husband, Mike, and big brother Cooper welcomed baby Brooks Thomas in September.  Alaina and I were lucky enough to get to go visit them for a weekend and meet him.  I even got to take his newborn photographs!


Then in December, my sister Stacy, her husband Zach, and big sisters, Wendy, Serena, and big brother, Daniel welcomed Cecily Rose.  We haven't gotten to meet her yet in person, but my sister and I did a collaborative newborn photo session.  She took the pictures, sent them to me, and I did a little photo editing on them.  Here are a few of pretty Cecily . . . 


Isn't God's handiwork amazing?
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Yes God's handiwork definitely leaves me in awe! I love looking at your pictures Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete