Sunday, October 14, 2007

Best Mineral Makeup

I have recently found the best mineral makeup I've ever tried! It is called Silk Naturals, and can be found at www.silknaturals.com

For those of you that know me, you know I am always searching for the best makeup, best skincare products, etc. I have tried just about everything there is out there to try to accommodate my sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. At almost 30 years old, I think I've found my match (for makeup at least!)

The makeup products I've tried and would definitely recommend from this site are:

Perfect Harmony Foundation - you mix it together yourself for the perfect shade

Perfecting Powder - can be used under makeup as a primer, on fine lines and blemishes as a concealer, as a finishing powder to set makeup and make it last longer, and great for use as a touch up powder throughout the day if you get shiny (like me!)

Baby Kabuki Brush - this is the best brush I've ever tried! I want to buy all the brushes from this line after trying this one. I used to think Bobbi Brown ones were the best, but these are a lot softer and I love them!

The products I've recently ordered and can't wait to try are:
Lip Gloss
Mascara

The products I want to order, and probably will on my next order are:
Long Handled Baby Kabuki Brush
Concealers - undereye and redness reducer

I hope some of you other makeup shoppers will enjoy checking out Silk Naturals and trying the products as much as I have! One of the best parts is that it's not overly expensive either. Not anymore than you would spend at a drugstore, and sometimes less!

2 comments :

  1. This is intriguing to me! I have used Bare Escentuals for a year now and really love using minerals instead of liquid foundation. I forgot my foundation minerals on my trip recently and bought Physicians Formula minerals at the store and now I like it better than Bare Escentuals. Have you tried either one? How do they compare to Silk Naturals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyndra, I have tried Bare Escentuals a long time ago, and liked it, but didn't want to stay in the automatic program at the time where it ships to you every month or so. I've also tried Sheer Cover, and liked it too. But stopped for the same reasons - I like to be able to order when I want and not have to keep up with setting my shipments up further apart etc. I have tried Physicians Formula in the bronzer, and liked it too, but have not tried the foundation in Physicians Formula. But to me, I still like the look and feel of Silk Naturals better than all three of these. The other three, seem to not blend into my skin as well, and became cakey looking on my skin. It might just be because of the combination of my oily skin and them, but it didn't seem to do that with the Silk Naturals. Maybe it's the silk ingredient that makes it stay smoother on my skin. The good thing, is if you try the Silk Naturals and aren't satisfied, I think everything is 100% guaranteed, so I'm sure you'd get a refund if you didn't like it as well. Let me know if you give the Silk Naturals a try! :-)

    ReplyDelete