Friday, November 2, 2012

A Full Fall!

Our Fall has started off so FULL and BUSY!  I have wanted to blog, but just can't seem to get or make the time.  And by the time there's time, I'm spent and too tired.  But before I get too behind on our happenings, here's a quick update of our FULL FALL season so far:

SOCCER - for the last 8 weeks we've had soccer practice every week, and a soccer game every weekend.  Thankfully this year we just had 1 game each weekend, instead of 2 like last year.  Ethan and Caleb were on the same team, The Generals, this year and were coached by Daddy and Papa Brisken.



FAMILY PHOTOS:  We finally got some Fall Outdoor Family pictures made, which I've been wanting to have done for several years now, so I was happy about that.  Plus, I used a Groupon I had bought last year for $25 for the session, which was very economical.  Luckily, even though it was an unknown photographer to me, I thought she did a great job with our wiggly three children!



You can view more pictures from our family photo session at our Brisken Bunch picture site.

MY OWN PHOTOGRAPHY: I've really been enjoying using my new camera we got last Fall, and FINALLY figuring out how to take some pictures on the non-auto setting and let my creative energies flow.  There is still much more to learn, but I am enjoying it.  Check out some of the photos I've taken at my photography blog, Lainey Bug Photography.  Here is a sneak peek of a few of my favorites so far: (As you can tell, Lainey is my most willing model at the moment . . . the boys get frustrated with me telling them to look at the camera and they have to stop whatever action they are in the middle of at the moment! :-)




HALLOWEEN:  Ethan dressed up as Captain America, Caleb dressed up as Spider-Man, and Alaina dressed up as a little mouse (although she wouldn't keep her ears up!)



So, that is what we have been up to so far this FALL! Plus gymnastics class and AWANA at church every week too . . . the busyness keeps on going!  Until my next MOMENT to blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment