Thursday, October 4, 2007

Wet stuff!

I can't believe I actually see wet stuff, otherwise known as rain falling from the sky! It is great that we are finally getting some much needed rain. Although it always inconveniences me a little and my daily schedule of getting here and there, but I am still thankful for it! I think of a song that I sang with Ethan's 3 year old children's choir last evening at church. "The rain came down and the floods came up . . ." and then the last verse, "The blessings come down as the prayers go up . . . " I feel like God is definitely pouring blessings out on me daily. I am so thankful for the many ways he blesses me and takes care of me each and every day. I really don't know what I would do without Him in my life. The rain makes me stop and think about the blessings that I am sometimes too busy to see.

No comments :

Post a Comment