Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scott's Birthday

 Scott's birthday is coming up on Jan. 23rd, but with the baby's due date so close, I wanted to make sure he was not forgotten, so we decided to celebrate this past Saturday at The Cheesecake Factory in Charlotte, NC.  The boys and I, Scott's parents, and my parents were in attendance.  We sat at a nice round table, where everyone could see each other, however, there were mirrors all around which made it hard for pictures.  I love the pic above of Scott, his Dad, and Caleb (Don't Caleb and Bob look a lot alike in this pic?)
 Caleb really loves birthday parties, as evidenced by all the smile pictures we got of him during Daddy's party!
 The four Brisken guys - Scott, Caleb, Ethan, & Bob
 Caleb and Ethan both colored Daddy a Voltron picture
 Scott received "The A-Team" DVD!
 I was at the party too, just taking the pics most of the time!
 Bob & Sharon with Ethan
 My Mom and Dad
Finishing off dinner with yummy flavors of cheesecake!  Happy 21st Birthday with 14 years of experience to my wonderful husband!  (= 35th :-)  I couldn't imagine my life without him!

No comments :

Post a Comment