Sunday, January 22, 2012

All About Ethan 2012 Questionnaire (almost 8 yrs)

I got the idea from my friend, Kyndra, to do a yearly Questionnaire of your kids each year, but have never taken the time to do it until now.  I finally did them this morning.  I hope I can remember to do this each year . . . I think it will be fun to look back through the years to see how their answers have changed and how they've grown.

So, this is All About Ethan  . . . as answered by Ethan when he is almost 8 years old (birthday February 3rd):
Favorite book: Star Wars

Favorite movie: Can't decide

Favorite tv show: Wild Krats

Favorite song: Never Gonna Be as Big as Jesus (Audio Adrenaline)

Best friend: Alaina, Charlie, Caleb, Khalil, Daniel

Favorite place to go: Jason's Deli
Favorite food: Macaroni & Cheese
Favorite dessert: Doughnuts and Brownies

Favorite thing to do: Go on the computer

Favorite toy: Ninjago, Hero Factory, Bionicle Stars, and Star Wars

Favorite holiday: Christmas

Favorite outfit: A Clone Wars Shirt

Favorite color: Red

Favorite drink: Root Beer

Favorite thing at the park: Playing Episodes, Tag, Hide & Go Seek Tag

What do you want to be when you grow up: I don't know yet

What do you love: Alaina, Mommy, Daddy, Caleb, Ethan

Favorite vegetable: Broccoli

Favorite fruit: Grapes

Favorite pizza: Cheese

Favorite pajamas: How much longer? - Lego Star Wars

Favorite place to eat: Jason's Deli

Favorite thing to do at school: P.E.
What is your favorite thing about where we live: I get a baby sister.

1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you started this tradition! It is one of my favorite things. I love reading the kids answers each year compared to years past. I think I will still make them do it when they are adults just because I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete