Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2014 Spring Family Pictures . . . by Me!

I have a ton to catch up on here on my blog, but until we finish with basketball season and our weekends and weeks are a little less busy, short updates will have to do!
Last weekend we had one day of really nice warm, Spring weather . . . so I took my family out to a local park for some Spring pictures.  Practicing my photography skills in preparation for hopefully some upcoming Spring photo sessions for other families too. (View more of my work at:  www.laineybugphotography.wix.com/jillbrisken or www.facebook.com/laineybugphotography)
My family are SUCH good sports for me!  We promised feeding the ducks after, and we did!  My oldest son even displayed some of his budding photography skills and took a nice pic of my hubby and me for us (I still need to get a tripod someday to use for this very purpose)
 . . . so there aren't any of all 5 of us together, but hopefully we can get one with all 5 of us soon, when another family member or friend is around to take it!)  I'm happy with how they turned out though.
 
  Love my littles!



















post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment