Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shoes, Purses, and Silly Boys

I have been in a shopping mood for the past couple days to try to find the perfect sandals to replace my old ones that I've been wearing for several years. I am the type of person who gets a good pair of shoes and wears them forever, until they wear out and hurt my feet! So, when it's time to replace them, it is a very long process and takes many shopping trips, and returns after walking around with them at home and deciding whether or not they work for what I want. So, I've been looking for a good pair of brown casual/semi-dressy sandals that I can wear with shorts, capris, jeans, dresses that are also COMFORTABLE! I think I finally found them . . . these are Clark's that I found at TJ Maxx. I finally wore them out of the house today to work, so I think that means I am officially keeping them.




I also have been looking for a good purse. This also is a huge decision for me. I used to get a lot of cheaper purses and change a lot back and forth between all of them. But lately I seem to like having a good purse that may cost a little more, but that I use for a long time. I finally found one at Marshall's (I love these discount department stores!) . . . Apparently it is a designer brand, Kathy Van Zeeland, but the thing I like the most about it is the look and functionality. It has great outside pockets on either end for phone and keys, plus a zipper outside pocket. And it has pockets on the inside too for optimal organization! I love pockets in purses. Plus this one is not huge, huge but I can fit a lot into it . . . always great!




And of course a pic of my cuties tonight . . . they love jumping around on our bed and wrestling! This whole boys/brothers thing is new to me! My sisters and I never were this wild!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments :

  1. I don't know about that! We were pretty wild...remember the basement dance we made up not too long ago??? Also, I like the shoes. The style looks a bit like the shoes we wore for Meg's wedding, but probably more comfy. Do they have heels? Also, I like the purse. Looks like it will match a lot of styles and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only vaguely remember a basement dance! I think that was you and Megan!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you had a starring role...I don't remember what it was, though!

    ReplyDelete