Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today was the first day of preschool for this year for Ethan and Caleb. Ethan started his 4K class with Mrs. Hodge and Caleb started his first ever preschool experience in the 2 year old class with Ms. Judy. The collage above are the before school pictures I got of the boys. It was a very early morning for us all, so we'll have to continue working on getting back into an earlier schedule! Ethan had a great day with his class and didn't even look back at me when I dropped him off. I had to remind him to give me a hug!! Caleb was a little whiny when I took him in his class, and cried a little when I left, but he had stopped before I even left the outside of the door. My mom picked them both up and Caleb got a good report. No bitings or screaming or time outs that we heard of. Although he did scream all the way home in the car for my mom unfortunately. He is just now waking up from a 3 1/2 hour nap though, so I think he was way overtired after his exciting morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments :

Post a Comment