Sunday, January 26, 2014

December Recap 2013

Here we are already at the end of January and I'm playing catch up once again. Here are a few recaps from our December 2013:
I was so excited to spend almost all of Christmas week with my sisters and their families. We haven't gotten to do that in a very long time.
(Stacy being Stacy :))
Christmas Eve- E, C, & A
Christmas morning before all the cousins arrived
All 7 cousins together on their last morning before everyone had to leave -
Top row - Wendy, Serena, Caleb
Bottom row - Alaina, Cooper, Ethan, Daniel
And there's more. But I have to get some sleep. I'll try again another night!
(This blog post created using my new blogsy app on my iPad which allows me to easily insert my photos I've shared on FaceBook here also. I'll give a more detailed review after I've used it a while. But so far so good!)

No comments :

Post a Comment