Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nursery Renovation

With all the snow that we had last week, we got a chance to put the final touches on the nursery.  Almost everything is ready now, and I am getting so excited!  
The room started out as the boy's toy room below.
And then changed to add in the chair rail, and new paint colors for baby girl!
And then added in all the girly things!





A huge thank you to my Hubby's handiwork on the chair rail, my Mom's amazing painting abilities, and my Mom and Mom-in-law's help with giving us all the things to go with the nursery pattern we picked out.  I love how the room turned out!


1 comment :

  1. This is a lovely nursery! When your little girl grows up, she will appreciate it even more, how nice her room is, although she might have a different color preference by then. But still, it's a great nursery room to start with.

    Linda Wise

    ReplyDelete