Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blog staying at Blogger

So, I don't know why this has been such a hard decision for me, but after blogging for a while on my shutterfly share site, I realize it isn't set up to actually "blog" and write out what's going on quite as easily.  Plus, I like being able to showcase select pictures on here.  I think I am planning to keep my brisken bunch shutterfly site just as a picture sharing site.  Mainly family will probably want to see the tons and tons of pictures there that I upload, and any friends that want to become members too, just let me know and I'll add you!  But for now, this blog just has too much history to stop and go to another one.  After all, I started it in 2007!  So, this is where my blog will remain.  Now . . . I need to go back and copy some posts from the brisken bunch blogging trial to this one, plus catch up on a lot more that has happened!  So, stay tuned for lots of updates!

No comments :

Post a Comment