Friday, August 7, 2009

I WON, I WON!

. . . 2 So You Think You Can Dance Workout DVDs!!!!! I'm so excited! I found this great new site, www.puresytycd.com
, that has all the music from the "So You Think You Can Dance" show, as well as other information about the contestants and shows, etc. I entered a contest to win two of the workout dvds, and I was 1 out of 5 winners! I can't wait to get them. I can't tell you the last time I won anything like this! Woo Hoo!!! (See the link below announcing me as one of the winners!) :-)

http://www.puresytycd.com/2009/08/06/so-you-think-you-can-dance-get-fit-dvd-giveaway-winners/

2 comments :

  1. Ahhhh I'm so jealous...and happy for you! Like 80% happy, 20% jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm more like 70% happy for you and 30% jealous! But I still love you and maybe we can all 3 do the dances together soon!

    ReplyDelete