Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dinner out with my family at Christmas

One thing I really enjoyed this year at Christmas time was the gift that my parents gave us - a dinner out with them, my sisters and their husbands, and my parents-in-law too. WITH NO KIDS!!!! They paid for two babysitters to come and watch all 7 of our kids, so we could all go out together to a nice Brazillian steak house and enjoy each other's company. It's what I imagine it may be like if we all lived in the same town and got to go out together for couple date nights every once in a while. It really was just so fun and so appreciated! I hope one day Scott and I may be able to do a gift like this for our children and their families. Here are some pics of each of the couples before our dinner out!

My Dad and Mom

Myself and Scott

Stacy and Zach

Megan and Mike

And one more of my hubby and me.

Such a nice gift from our parents! We enjoyed it so much!

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment