Monday, June 2, 2008

Onto better things . . .




I have calmed down a little more since my last rant and rave post. Scott went to talk to our neighbor yesterday, but he wasn't home. We will continue to look for an opportunity to talk with him and express our disappointment at how he treated what we looked at as a neighborly friendship.

I also decided today after work to give both of the dogs a good brushing. We are going to be leaving for our beach vacation on Saturday, so I wanted the dogs to feel comfortable and as hair-free as possible while we are gone. Another neighbor will be watching them for us during the time we're away. I realized while brushing Sylvie, that she is really putting on the weight lately! While running around in the backyard chasing a ball is very sufficient exercise for Angel, Sylvie on the other hand just rolls around in the grass and loves to be petted. So, I guess she really isn't getting too much exercise in! So, tonight Caleb and I took Sylvie with us on our 1.5 mile walk. She did very well for not walking that long in a while. I will have to make sure I do that more often for her, so maybe she can lose some of that extra weight! :-) After all, she's 7 years old in people years, so her metabolism isn't what it used to be either!

Ethan and Caleb enjoyed sitting on mommy and daddy's bed tonight for their snack time and t.v. time. Ethan asked me if I would take a picture of him and his brother. So, here are my two cuties to remind me to move onto better things instead of being angry at a neighbor!

No comments :

Post a Comment